7 Feb 2019
Contract Senior Compliance Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Analyst. This is a contract role for a period of 6 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide support to the Compliance Officer to ensure all aspects of the Annual Compliance Quality Assurance Program (QAP) are completed and that the QAP is kept up to date, whilst ensuring all compliance related policies and procedures are current and up to date in accordance with international and local regulations and expectations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To interpret and apply relevant international and local regulations to the business (AML/CFT & Regulatory)
• To produce various Management information reports for the Board/Senior Management/ various Committees regarding Compliance monitoring
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Knowledge of Guernsey legislation and regulations including the Guernsey AML regulations.
• Some knowledge of the Banking, Investment and/or Fiduciary financial industry sectors within Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
54 total views, 1 today