23 Jun 2020
Contract Securities Operations Support Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Securities Operations Support Specialist. This is a contract role for a period of 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Ensure that all daily/weekly/monthly duties and controls are carried out within the Security Operations team and to inform Head of Operations of any relevant issues.
• Attending internal or external training programmes as required
• Oversee and ensure that trades, transfers and corporate actions are processed and settled in a timely manner, adhering to the specified deadlines
• Ensuring that any swift instructions relating to the relevant trades, transfers and Corporate Actions are completed accurately and promptly
• Liaising with Account Managers / Trade booking desk to ascertain details and requirements on trades, transfers and Corporate Actions as appropriate
• Providing cover and assistance where possible to other members of the department.
• Review the Cash Recs and Securities Recs on a daily basis to ensure all actions have been correctly taken.
• Assist with completion of daily checks/reconciliations within the department
• Undertaking ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned to the team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
95 total views, 1 today