16 Dec 2017
Contract Receptionist / Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an internationally recognised online gaming company seeking to recruit a Receptionist / Administrator. This is a 1-year contract.
Purpose of job:
Acting as a main point of contact for all employees and visitors to the company providing a high level of customer service and professionalism and prioritizing support to the Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Greeting all visitors to reception, signing for deliveries, offering hot drinks and hospitality to visitors
• Answering all telephone calls and transferring them through to the appropriate extensions, taking messages where necessary
• Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area
• Maintaining an efficient hard and electronic filing system and maintain spreadsheet records
• Maintaining Affiliate Marketing Department ‘Insertion Order’ (IO) filing system
• Providing administrative support to teams where required
• Maintaining and building relationships with key stakeholders and service providers
• Attending to all office maintenance requests as and when reported or found.
• Work with HR to assist with organisation of all social events, including the Christmas and Summer Parties.
• Creating diary reminders for employee birthdays and ensure celebratory cards are signed by the office and presented to appropriate person
• Secretarial and PA duties to Director.
• Keep abreast of Director’s travel plans and monitoring calendar/invites and respond or update if necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• PC literate.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
172 total views, 1 today