25 Sep 2020
Contract Private Wealth Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a Private Wealth Director. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months or until the client secures a permanent placement.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Provide leadership, technical guidance and management support to the Associate Directors, Managers, Assistant Managers and Administrators responsible for the day to-to-day administration of client entities;
• Provide a high level of technical expertise/knowledge on complex cases;
• Ensure all clients receive a consistent, professional and personal quality service;
• As directors of client entities and Guernsey corporate trustee/director entities, to make informed and independent decisions on client transactions backed by supporting information and relevant legal and/or tax advice;
• Proactively keep an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues and periodically consider higher than normal risk factors.
The successful candidate will have;
• Relevant previous experience.
• A relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
25 total views, 2 today