13 Oct 2018
Contract Officer/Manager – Private banking, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Contract Officer/Manager - Private banking.
Overall purpose of the role:
To act as a point of contact in the relationship between the Bank and a designated portfolio of clients (both private and intermediary) proactively maintaining effective lines of communication offered to the client for the ongoing operation of their business and to optimise the generation of revenue from those relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Receive instructions from clients in person, fax, letter or by telephone and carry these out directly or indirectly through the coordination of their completion by Banking Operations, ensuring that all necessary actions are taken for timely execution of the instructions.
• Through day to day contact with clients and/or participation in coordinated team activities, seek opportunities to cross sell the Bank’s full range of products including Trust, Investment Management and Lending Services to assist in the achievement of the overall financial objectives and targets for the department.
• Maintain an up to date understanding of all applicable laws, regulations and Bank policies to enable the review and maintenance of department procedures and the effective implementation of these in day to day operations.
The successful candidate will have:
• Good background in a client facing role with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Experience within a Private Banking role with specific credit experience is desirable.
• Target oriented, with a record of meeting objectives.
• Willingness to progress in sales management and in effective cross-selling initiatives.
• Good project management skills and a track record in working within a team.
• High standards towards high class service offering to clients.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
844 total views, 8 today