31 Aug 2018
Contract Marketing Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Marketing Administrator. This is a contract role for a period of 4 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To assist with raising the profile of the bank across their European offices, through cohesive marketing activity, including media, events, sponsorship and thought leadership. Operating within defined Group standards and to agreed annual budgets.
• To assist with building brand awareness of the bank’s Guernsey and Group Trust with their target audiences as part of the bank’s business strategy. Support colleagues in maximising the impact of approved marketing campaigns and events through segmentation, targeting and positioning through an understanding of the marketplace.
• To complete various essential administrative functions as defined from time to time, all of which have a positive impact on the suitable marketing of their services and in support of business development activities.
• To administer budgets efficiently, provide marketing resources and support to Group Trust, and to assist in the development of a single cohesive business line. Also provide central support for the development of marketing materials, sponsorships, hospitality events, PR and all other areas where a coordinated outcome is required across the five Trust jurisdictions.
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally a recent marketing graduate looking for a contract position to gain corporate experience.
• A basic knowledge of banking, fiduciary, investment, custody and related financial services.
• Valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
542 total views, 10 today