27 Jul 2018
Contract Manager, Management Accounting, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Manager – Management accounting. This is a 6-month contract role with the potential to be made permanent (depending on the profile of the successful candidate).
This role will sit within the Management Accounting team within Trust.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist in the management of the billing processes, the control debtors, the payment of expenses, the maintenance of the accounting records, the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management reports and the annual financial budgetary process for the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
Group Trust Accounting and Reporting, to ensure that a high level of service is provided to the management team of the company in the following areas:
• Plan and prioritise the preparation of financial reports to ensure that all deadlines are met;
• Manage the billing processes
• Control the debtors
• Maintain the accounting records
• Prepare financial reports
• Prepare the annual financial budget for
• Liaise with auditors to facilitate their work and requirements
• To assist in the training of staff by passing on specialist knowledge
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a Trust/Client accounting role.
• Strong knowledge of the preparation of financial reports and statements.
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment in Bermuda and Guernsey.
• Strong knowledge of computerised systems.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
199 total views, 1 today