23 Jun 2020
Contract Manager Funds, Jersey | Jersey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Manager Funds. This is a contract role for a period of 9 months to provide a maternity cover.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Provide leadership
• Ensure that errors are captured and reviewed for improvement opportunity.
• Work with the Finance Team to review the time recording and billing performance of the team.
• Ensure that all staff has individual development plans, hold regular one to one meetings and that the skill mix within teams is appropriate for the required task load.
• Establish and maintain professional day to day relationships with key clients
• Maintain fluent revenue recording, invoicing and collection processes
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• At least 5 years working within a financial institution, preferably within Private Equity.
• Relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ICSA or IFS or ACA or CIMA or similar.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
97 total views, 1 today