16 May 2019
Contract Junior project management resource, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a junior project management resource to support across all work streams for their current business acquisition project. Duration – ASAP through until end of September. Depending on the successful candidate and how they progress in the first part of the project, there may be scope for an extension past September 2019. This is to be discussed at a later date. Hours – Full time, 9-5.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be supporting the Project Managers, they must be strong administrators, organised and communicate well across all levels.
The successful candidate must be:
• Proficient in administration, recruitment/interviewing and on-boarding of new employees.
• Programme management skills as well as project management
• Good with summarising data and creating reports for Executive Committee / Steering Committee
• Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel including Pivot Tables and working with data
• Need minimal supervision, can carry out task and the next steps without guidance
• Experience with Microsoft project is an advantage
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
31 total views, 1 today