22 Dec 2018
Contract HR officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an HR officer. This is a contract role for a period of 3 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
To administer the general procedures in support of Human Resource policies and practices to ensure the accurate and timely provision and ongoing maintenance of contractual employment and benefits entitlements for all employees of the bank’s group.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The preparation of contractual documents for new recruits in line with their negotiated conditions of employment with the Bank, and processing of associated documentation to ensure all regulatory and Bank policy requirements are completed.
• The administration of joining procedures for new employees and changes for existing members as required for their inclusion in Bank benefit programmes, in accordance with their individual terms and conditions of employment.
• The preparation and processing of the weekly payroll payments to pay weekly paid staff in accordance with their current terms and conditions of employment with the Bank, and their commitments to Income Tax and Social Insurance.
• General administration of Human Resources policies and practices including, but not limited to, areas such as sickness absence, amendments to working arrangements and maintenance of employee data.
The successful candidate will have:
• Up to 2 years’ experience in an HR Administration role.
• Advanced administration skills, with a high degree of numeracy and literacy.
• Advanced IT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills and Customer care and service techniques.
• Experience of working with HR Database / Payroll software.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
28 total views, 1 today