26 Dec 2019
Contract GDPR Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur candidate is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a GDPR Administrator to assist with their GDPR project. This is a contract role for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate will be required to start immediately.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the HR Team to remediate employee data to ensure ongoing adherence to GDPR requirements and data retention periods in line with company policy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To review all employee files, both current and ceased employees, ensuring the data on file is compliant with the Bank’s GDPR policy and required for the processing of the employee’s benefits / remuneration.
• Training will be provided on what a good employee file will look like for those who are current and those who have left the Bank.
• Employee files will be a combination of online folders and paper files.
• The scope of the project extends to Jersey and UK, and includes the newly acquired business
• It is a repetitive task so someone who has the stamina to carry out such reviews without losing focus and accuracy.
• Once this piece of work has been completed, the individual will move onto reviewing data across other HR files.
• Local support will be provided as well as specific GDPR training from a consultant in the UK.
• As the individual is working within an HR team, the ability to maintain confidentiality is key.
The successful candidate will be:
• IT proficient, with experience of multiple data management systems
• A demonstrated understanding of file review and HR experience would be beneficial
• Must demonstrate integrity, a flexible work ethic and a willingness to change priorities to meet the needs of the team
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
138 total views, 1 today