18 Sep 2018
Contract Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator. This is a contact role to cover maternity leave. To start around 1st October for a minimum of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Collection and review of shareholder Client Due Diligence and review of account opening documentation.
• The process of shareholder deals
• Preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Bi Annual and Annual fund valuations using AcuFund accounting system in accordance with company procedures.
• Review of Investment Advisor trade recommendations to ensure they do not breach the fund’s Investment restrictions and send instructions to the funds custodian
• Shareholder communications
• Shareholder and fund fee payments using various banking systems
• Client bank account reconciliations
• File and risk reviews of fund shareholders
• Liaising with fund custodians
• Liaising with fund auditors
• Assisting compliance with regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Funds administration.
• ICA or Guernsey Offshore Certificate preferable, however, experience in fund administration is essential.
• Microsoft Office – Word / Excel (ability to program using formulas) / Outlook / Powerpoint
• Highly numerate.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1256 total views, 1 today