9 Jan 2018
Contract Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant. This is a full time contract role to cover maternity leave, ideally from January to September 2018.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To maintain accurate accounting records for both corporate entities and limited partnerships related to the company
• To prepare the financial statements of those entities to audit standard
• To liaise with auditors throughout the audit process
• To attend and contribute to team meetings
• To work with the broader fund administration team, both in Guernsey & London to answer investor queries
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Qualified ACCA/ACA or equivalent.
• Knowledge of UK and US GAAP.
• Private equity and/or Fund experience and familiar with partnership accounting.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
142 total views, 1 today