31 Jul 2019
Contract Finance Business Partner, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This is a contract role for a period of 3 months. Ideally candidates should be available immediately (starting in a week or so).
Overall purpose of the role:
To work in active partnership with the aligned jurisdiction providing proactive financial commercial analysis and support to the Managing Director, acting as a key partner to drive business performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with the MD and senior leadership team as a specialist partner bringing both commercial awareness and technical financial support.
• Assist the business in delivering its objectives through the use of business intelligence ensuring all decisions are based in commerciality.
• Ensure all financial accounts and reporting are undertaken in a timely, accurate manner and in accordance with accounting standards and Group policies.
• Provision of timely submission of insightful report information for management (monthly, annually, ad-hoc) for Financial reports, Board Reports, statutory reporting any other project based information requests.
• Plan/forecast budgets, cash-flow and monitor these highlighting risks and assisting the business in using their financial resources and plan effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven prior experience of working in a finance business partner role
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
• Accurate data / analytics skills
• Strategic Business Partnering experience.
• Understanding achieved from the involvement in a similar, previous role
• Substantial post qualification experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft NAV
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
34 total views, 2 today