16 Aug 2020
Contract Finance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator. This is a contract role for a period of 3 months.
Overall purpose of the role;
The individual will report on a day to day basis to the company’s Financial Controller and will primarily be responsible for assisting with the preparation and distribution of accounts, controlling the bookkeeping for a UK subsidiary, daily activities for the company’s accounts and covering for the accounts’ assistant for the company.
The successful candidate will have (essential criteria);
• Finance administration experience
• Numerically minded
• Strong attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel
• A bookkeeping or introductory accountancy qualification
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or GP (Dynamics 365), Sage or similar accounting software
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
26 total views, 1 today