17 Feb 2018
Contract File Review Officer (Graduate or Senior level) | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international bank seeking to recruit a Contract File Review Officer. This role is open for both, graduate and experienced candidates. This is a temporary role for a period of 6 months.
To initiate and assist in the preparation and completion of account review documentation, enabling any necessary remediation action to be taken by the Relationship Managers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Preparation of file review checklist to highlight deficiencies in client information.
• Review of current client documentation held to ensure it meets both regulatory and Group requirements.
• Preparation of Risk Assessment Forms for final completion and sign off by the Relationship Managers.
• Check Tax Due Diligence Questionnaires are in place.
• Adverse media checks to be run on various databases and search engines including, but not limited to, Google, Fircosoft, Worldcheck and Disqualified Directors register.
• Liaison with the Relationship Managers to obtain necessary information.
• Other duties as may be required by the Head of the CDD Unit from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous KYC/CDD experience within a Banking environment. However this role may suit a Graduate who is looking to commence work within the Finance industry.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
121 total views, 1 today