5 Mar 2018
Contract Client Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Contract Client Accountant. This is a contract role for 6 months.
Overall role purpose:
To assist the Client Accounting Section in preparing financial statements for the clients of the Trust company, having due regard to the client's needs, statutory requirements and the Trust Company's high standards. To assist in maintaining the integrity of the accounting records for the clients of the Trust company. To manage and take responsibility for the preparation of financial statements for a portfolio of clients for the bank’ Trust company in Bermuda, having due regard to the client's needs, statutory requirements and the Trust Company's high standards. To assist in maintaining the integrity of the accounting records for the clients of bank’s Trust company in Bermuda.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Draft financial statements for the clients of the Trust Companies;
• Audit computerised accounting records prior to the preparation of financial statements;
• Review the minute books, statutory records, trust documents and correspondence files of the clients of the Trust Companies for which financial statements are prepared;
• Where necessary, liaise with auditors to facilitate their work and requirements;
• To assist in the training of staff by passing on specialist knowledge;
• Maintain a sound technical knowledge of their various computer systems, including T24, ¡Manage and Navision;
• Review exception reports on a daily basis and clear exceptions arising;
• Problem solving/accounting queries;
• Special projects, complaints investigations.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong knowledge of the preparation of financial statements for Trusts and Companies.
• Part-qualified or qualified accountant.
• Knowledge of Bermuda's and Guernsey's regulatory environment.
• Good communication skills and a strong knowledge of computerised accounting systems.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
80 total views, 2 today