28 Feb 2020
Contract Client Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Client Accountant. This is a contract role for a period of 3-4 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role involves assisting the Client Accounting Manager with all duties related to accounting and bookkeeping for client entities within the Trust and Company and Pensions departments.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Preparation of financial statements for various pension and fiduciary structures;
• Review of financial statements prepared by the client accounting department;
• Transition of company financial statements to FRS 102 Section 1A standard;
• Bookkeeping of transactions;
• Liaison with tax agents where necessary;
• Review and improvement of accounting policies and procedures within the Trust and Company Department;
• Maintaining up to date accounting records, liaising with T&C and pensions teams as necessary;
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a fiduciary environment, especially Trust and Company.
• Part qualified or recently qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) or CAT/AAT with experience.
• A thorough knowledge of how to operate Excel Spreadsheets (Intermediate/Advanced)
• A good working knowledge of Word and e-mail systems
• Previous experience of manual and/or electronic client recording systems
• Thorough understanding of accounting principles (including FRS102)
• Knowledge of IFRS
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
50 total views, 1 today