8 Feb 2019
Contract Client Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Client Accountant. This is a temporary role for a period of 6 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
To prepare and/or review client financial statements, to undertake investigative work as necessary and when required, be able to undertake correcting bookkeeping. To respond to queries from the Client Services team and assist with the training of any personnel in relation to either accounting or bookkeeping.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Review financial statements drafted by other accountants to ensure quality output to a consistent standard.
• Liaise with staff and third party providers where necessary to resolve queries, track work and reschedule priorities.
• Prepare accounts in line with scheduled dates to the relevant accounting standards with minimum supervision.
• Accurately complete time sheets on a daily basis to ensure clients are billed for time expended.
• Any other ad hoc tasks or projects as requested by the line manager.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be:
• Holding or working towards a relevant professional qualification coupled with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• A comprehensive knowledge of Trust and Company accounts production and an understanding of the concept.
• Maintain good business practices and interpersonal skills, working with limited supervision.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
24 total views, 1 today