1 Feb 2018
Contract Client Accountant – 3 month FTC, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Contract Client Accountant. This role is a short term contract position, of up to a maximum of 3 months.
To maintain up to date accounts produced from NAV for clients and deal with queries regarding accounting items. Assist with the training of any personnel in relation to either accounting or bookkeeping.
Key responsibilities will include:
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time according to business needs.
• Produce internal WIP reports in relation to own portfolio of clients and keep systems updated with the relevant codes, ensuring accurate information available for management reporting purposes.
• Liaise with clients, staff and third parties and intermediaries where necessary to resolve queries.
• Prepare accounts in line with scheduled dates to a high standard with minimum supervision.
• Review the book-keeping and identify and report any missing/omitted information required to produce accounts. Liaise with officers to ensure completed.
• Produce relevant monthly/quarterly management accounts for clients from current systems.
• Undertake the book keeping on some of the more complex issues accurately and efficiently.
• Accurately complete time sheets on a daily basis to ensure clients are billed for time expended.
• Any other ad hoc tasks or projects as requested by the line manager.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience and hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification.
• A comprehensive knowledge of accounts production and an understanding of the concept.
• Maintain good business practices and interpersonal skills, working with limited supervision.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
360 total views, 1 today