14 Nov 2019
Contract Chief Financial Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer. This is a one-year contract role.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To act as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with financial and investment reporting responsibility for company’s rated Reinsurance clients.
• Oversee the respective Rated Re finance and treasury service teams working with the Financial
• Controllers and Senior Manager
• Support the Executive Director to ensure that office / business strategy, plans and budgets are achieved for Rated Re and that service excellence is delivered to the clients and CEO/GMs.
The successful candidate will have:
• Market knowledge of reinsurance industry, familiarity with ILD investors, reinsurance technical expertise or significant experience of financial reporting, planning and control in a reinsurance environment.
• ACA/ACCA qualified.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
112 total views, 1 today