3 Mar 2018
Contract AML Reviewer (FTC) – Compliance and Risk, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Contract AML Reviewer (FTC) - Compliance and Risk. This is a full time contract for 6 Months.
Working as part of a Project Team of three, to undertake reviews of all fiduciary clients to ensure adequate evidence of Source of Wealth and Source of Funds is in place. Remediation of any shortfalls identified will be undertaken by the Client Services team, and is not part of the remit of the project team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Follow a specific project specification, documenting the results on a review sheet, for submission to the risk committee
• Investigate original sources of wealth and document summary
• Identify funds received, and ensure documentation is held to evidence such sources
• Identify tax advice taken in respect of the structure
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
• Raise any ancillary administrative matters noted during the course of the review for follow up by the Client Services teams
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Knowledge of AML legislation and regulations in Guernsey.
• Knowledge of the evidence required by the regulator in terms of Source of Wealth/Funds.
• An ability to work within the confines of the project spec with minimal supervision.
• Trust and Company administration experience (ideal but not essential).
• Use of Navision and document management systems (ideal but not essential).
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
309 total views, 1 today