18 Sep 2018
Contract Administrator/Senior Administrator – Banking, Guern | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private banking and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Administrator/Senior Administrator – Banking. This a contract positions for a period of 3-months.
Overall purpose of the role:
To effectively undertake all tasks at relevant level in the Banking Support section, ensuring that all deadlines are met, service level agreements, bank policies and procedures are adhered to and losses are kept to a minimum.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To sort prioritise and delegate incoming department correspondence on a daily basis in the Supervisor’s absence.
• To fully support the Relationship Manager and Relationship Officer functions so as to provide an excellent and first class service to the Bank’s clients.
• The input of new Customer’s, Accounts and portfolios
• Reconciliations/audit requests/tax certificates
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 years general banking experience.
• Knowledge of general banking procedures.
• Ability to maintain high standards of customer service and adherence to written procedures whilst working under pressure and to retain a calm persona dealing with staff and clients.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1272 total views, 1 today