31 Jul 2019
Contract Access Network Planning Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the leading telecom companies seeking to recruit an Access Network Planning Officer. This is a fixed term contract role.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be working with an access network environment. Reporting to the Access Network Planning Department Manager, he/she will plan and design schemes and contract programmes to ensure efficient development and maintenance of the company’s fibre access network.
Based in their Guernsey office the candidate will coordinate the provision of underground works, liaise with external and internal stakeholders, supervise and record work done by subcontractors, while liaising with property owners, builders and authorities gaining permissions required to carry out work.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience working in an access network environment is preferred
• A very good knowledge of civil engineering practices is beneficial
• Good knowledge of civil engineering work related to the access network (duct installation & joint box / manhole construction)
• Knowledge of all types of jointing / cable distribution planning
• Computer literate and proficient in the use of GIS/CAD computer package
• High levels of attention to detail
• Holder of a street works qualification, supervisory (City & Guilds) & passport to safety is preferred (although qualifications can be obtained in post).
• A good knowledge of Health & Safety law
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
27 total views, 1 today