12 May 2020
Compliance Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To act as Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer for the group.
• To protect the firm from compliance, financial crime, regulatory, reputational and operational risk.
• To provide compliance advice and support to the business.
• To assist the Compliance team with fulfilment of responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant experience of working in a similar role.
• Extensive experience in all types of Funds, including open, closed, registered, authorised and private investment funds.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
59 total views, 1 today