14 Nov 2019
Compliance, Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a finance business seeking to recruit a Compliance officer but with other duties as well. This is a full time role but could also be flexible i.e. in terms of hours from 25-30 hours per week depending upon the requirements. This could possibly also suit a parent returning to work, or someone who does not need/want to work full-time. Parking space available.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will replace existing Compliance officer who is about to retire. Manage the migration of the Trust structures to Guernsey from Bermuda. Thereafter act as their Trusts expert and primary Trust Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• In due course the candidate will be added as a Director (possibly just as an alternate director) on the client company portfolio
• Limited KYC requirement (usually it’s the company providing KYC to banks and other financial institutions)
• Keeping the company up to date on regulatory matters and ensuring they stay on the right side of the BVI FSC and GFSC (the company is viewed as low-risk on their PRISM system).
• If required external consultants are available to assist (currently the company is using ELM compliance for Fiduciary and Redwood for POI).
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Legal background would be a bonus but it is not essential.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
123 total views, 1 today