1 Feb 2018
Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the largest group of actuaries and consultants in the Channel Islands seeking to recruit Compliance Manager.
This is a permanent role however candidates who are looking for a temp role are also welcome to apply.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and present board reports on compliance issues
• Act as compliance officer and deputy money laundering reporting officer for the regulated companies
• Act as compliance officer and deputy money laundering reporting
• Officer for the Insurance Management client companies
• Assist in providing periodic statutory returns to regulators
• Review and update procedures for the non-regulated companies of the Group
• Undertake reviews of compliance with procedures for the non-regulated companies
• Assist in the review of business continuity arrangements
• Provide advice on compliance issues to the various teams on how to meet requirements effectively
• Preparation and delivery of training on AML and corporate governance issues
• Manage relationships with clients and regulators on compliance and AML issues
• Support other members of the compliance team
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years’ experience as a senior compliance officer; preferably working in a Trust or Insurance environment.
• Compliance/AML qualification or relevant professional body accreditation is expected.
• There will be the opportunity to study for a further professional qualification if desired.
• Some knowledge of Protection of Investor regulations would be desirable.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
376 total views, 1 today