5 Mar 2020
Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist compliance staff in ensuring that the business of company and its wholly owned subsidiaries complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions, with the ultimate objective being to provide assurance to management and protect the Group`s good name and reputation.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Act as Money Laundering Compliance Officer to company’s licensees (Fiduciary/Investors/ Prescribed)
• Act as Nominated Officer to MLRO (company’s licensees)
• Liaison with Board with regards to implementation and maintenance of AML-CFT Policies, procedure & process
• Undertake an on-going monitoring programme of testing to ensure company’s staff adherence to AML/CFT Policies, Procedures and Processes and onward reporting to Board
• Conduct AML/CFT Training where appropriate (induction, ad hoc)
• Act as advisory member of local Acceptance Committee
• Liaison with regards to third party Introducer testing
• Assist with regulatory notifications, reporting and returns
• Group Management reporting
• Local Management reporting
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
39 total views, 1 today