10 Feb 2020
Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionCompliance Manager, Guernsey
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support the Senior Compliance Manager and to assist manage the Guernsey compliance team which includes oversight of the compliance function for the Guernsey funds service and potentially trust businesses.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the compliance monitoring programme for the fund service business.
• Hold ‘prescribed person” role of MLRO for client Licensees.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to the Guernsey compliance team.
• Deputise for the Senior Compliance Manager at client board meetings and internal committee meetings when the Senior Compliance Manager is unavailable.
• Review relevant laws, codes and guidance notes to ensure policies and procedures are up to date.
• Liaise with the GFSC as required directly and via the Portal
• Promote a positive compliance culture.
• Design and deliver training presentations.
• To participate in projects as required from time to time.
• Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a MLRO and compliance role, ideally with supervisory experience in the fund administration sphere.
• A relevant compliance qualification or other professional qualification.
• In depth knowledge of the fund administration business and regulatory environment.
• A competent user of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong communication skills are required (oral, written and listening) in order to deal professionally with external and internal parties at all levels.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
98 total views, 1 today