14 Nov 2019
Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager -Fiduciary & Funds.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding the Guernsey regulatory requirements for the corporate licences held for a variety of Fiduciary companies, Fund Administration companies and Funds administered under the Fiduciary laws and Codes, Protection of Investors Laws and relevant Legislation.
• Understanding the compliance procedures and company policies necessary to ensure the Compliance team can fulfil the day-to-day functions. Ensuring the Compliance team are operating in accordance with the departments procedures and processes to fulfil the requirements set out by the Board of Directors and the Group.
• To provide advice to staff and management on matters involving regulations and procedures, policies and general understanding of compliance orientated matters.
• To have an understanding of how the administrative functions of the Fiduciary and Fund
• Administration departments work and the systems used.
• Reviewing the updated various compliance registers and logs to ensure they have been updated correctly by the compliance team.
• Undertake/organise Thematic reviews as directed by the Head of Compliance.
The successful candidate will:
• Must have a back ground of working in funds at a middle to senior role
• Knowledge and Experience of Fund Administration and Fund Compliance regimes
• Knowledge and Experience of Fiduciary and Company Administration
• Knowledge and Experience of AML/CFT regimes and their maintenance and reporting requirements
• A working knowledge of the GFSC Handbook and a qualification or experience in Anti Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing is a requirement to allow the review and the approval of any regulatory changes considered to be necessary. Additionally, the successful applicant must have a reasonable understanding of the relevant Laws, including, but not restricted to, knowledge of
• various GFSC and other authoritative bodies in relation to a risk-based approach to regulation.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
97 total views, 2 today