14 Nov 2019
Compliance Manager – Funds, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager – Funds.
Overall purpose of the role:
This job involves leading a team to provide an efficient service for a defined portfolio of clients, by displaying a high level of technical knowledge and managerial expertise.
In partnership with Human Resources and Learning & Development, the candidate will competently manage compliance staff performance through the PAD process, set clear aims and objectives, coach and monitor their progress on a regular basis to ensure that compliance team members develop to the required standard set out in the company’s competency framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To establish and maintain effective relationships with clients through pro-active and regular communication
• To lead by example in providing a high quality, professional client service excellence to both external and internal clients.
• Be responsible for compliance of a portfolio of Funds and Licensees, ensuring an efficient service is maintained. Providing compliance reports to the boards and filing of annual returns etc. Maintain good communication with the boards of directors.
• Ensure AML policy and procedures comply with current (and any updated) legislation, regulation and GFSC AML Handbook.
• To confront underperformance by demonstrating effective constructive feedback skills.
• To assist Director with information required for quarterly board meetings.
• To build support for others’ views and ideas in order to gain commitment regarding the way forward.
• To hold regular team meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge and experience in a Senior Fund Compliance role.
• Relevant Compliance qualification or relevant number of years’ experience in a Senior Fund Compliance role.
• Proficient in all relevant IT programmes.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
18 total views, 1 today