28 Feb 2020
Compliance Manager and Nominated Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager and Nominated Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the Head of Governance, Risk & Compliance/MLCO/MLRO in all aspects of Compliance administration for the company.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Assist the HoC in maintaining the compliance monitoring programme including reviewing the results from the testing, actioning recommendations and following up on action points
• Assist in preparing quarterly board reports
• Act as a point of liaison with respect to reporting to and communications with the GFSC
• Acting as the Nominated Officer in the absence of the MLRO
• Assist in drafting and maintaining Compliance and AML/CFT Manuals for approval by the Board
• Assist the HoC in the review and updating of the Business Risk
• Assessment in conjunction with the Board
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar compliance role within the fiduciary industry.
• Previous experience in the fiduciary sector
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
69 total views, 1 today