1 Mar 2018
Compliance Manager and MLRO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an award winning Fund Administrator who provides high quality fund and fiduciary services across Private Equity, Real Estate Funds, Alternative Investment Fund and Traditional Funds is seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager and MLRO.
This role reports to the Managing Director, and the incumbent has overall responsibility for the Risk & Compliance function, (including AML / CFT matters) of the company and specifically to ensure that applicable regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
The role requires the candidate to have direct involvement in the risk and compliance functions / management of all companies within the group and the internal reporting required by the group’s board, including attendance at board meetings and responsibility for review of the internal risk and compliance reporting in respect of the group of companies and its clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assume overall responsibility for the management of the Risk & Compliance function of the company. Ensure quality service for all clients.
• To develop new risk, control and compliance procedures for the company in response to regulatory change, or group requirements.
• Responsible for identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the organisations current and proposed future business activities, including new products, new business relationships and any extension of operations.
• Ensure that the business has full support with respect to risk and compliance matters.
• Create an environment that is flexible / adaptable / able to change to the demands of new and existing business flow, championing change
• Responsibility for managing the Risk and Compliance team including encouraging effective learning and development opportunities and the timely completion of effective appraisals and objective setting.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
The successful candidate will have:
• A successful Financial Services career with demonstrated sound knowledge of all aspects of Risk and Compliance, over a period of at least 10 years.
• Knowledge and experience with GFSC rules and regulations.
• Demonstrated experience of successfully managing a team.
• Demonstrated communication, consulting, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
365 total views, 2 today