10 Aug 2019
Compliance assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a medium sized Trust business based in Guernsey seeking to recruit a Compliance Assistant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To be fully conversant with GFSC Handbook and be aware of applicable AML, Terrorist Financing, Sanction.
• To understand and be capable of preparing Risk Assessments;
• To understand and be capable of preparing and planning a Compliance Monitoring Programme, including file and transaction reviews;
• To be familiar with the rationale for client screening and the various systems available;
• To understand and undertake client and enhanced due Diligence, apply international Sanctions
• Assist within the Compliance Team as required, by supporting junior member of the team and by contributing to ad hoc projects from time to time;
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in a similar position.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
31 total views, 1 today