18 Dec 2018
Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will work with the Compliance Officer (“CO”) within the Guernsey Compliance team in the development and enhancement of the compliance function to ensure that the Company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with the CO to ensure that the client teams are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements and best risk / compliance practice
• Assist with the provision Compliance advice to the client administration teams
• Assist with the Compliance Monitoring Programme
• Assist with the compilation of GFSC regulatory returns
• Assist with the preparation of Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
• Assist with the administration of Compliance training programmes
• Manage workloads to ensure that the Company’s required minimum chargeability is maintained
• Carry out any other relevant duties in support of the Compliance team
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Support will be provided to the Compliance Administrator in studying for a relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
77 total views, 1 today