31 Aug 2018
Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Monitor implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
• Monitoring reports & maintaining registers (Breaches, Complaints, SARs, PI Notifications et al)
• Reviewing CDD and reporting findings to business and monitor any gaps identified through to completion
• Assisting with the production of Compliance Board Reports with specific focus on Corporate Governance (directors attendance, directorships, travel)
• Liaising with administrators and managers obtaining responses to compliance monitoring
• Filing compliance correspondence utilising in-house filing and storage systems
• Assist with updating and reporting from the various monitoring applications
• Any other administrative and project tasks from time to time required
The successful candidate will have:
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in Trust & Company administration or in compliance.
• An understanding of Trust & Company administration; or experience in processing CDD / KYC information.
• Willingness to undertake study for relevant qualifications in due course.
• The right to live and work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1270 total views, 1 today