1 Aug 2018
Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role involves a variety of compliance and regulatory analysis administration tasks and responsibilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for conducting compliance monitoring activities in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan, assess levels of and adequacy of compliance, and produce compliance review reports for senior management, as required;
• Encourage staff to comply with regulations and standards and provide advice and guidance on what is required to comply, what constitutes good practice within a regulated environment, and how this is translated into operational areas;
• Undertaking and reviewing due diligence in relation to structures and changes to existing structures.
• Scrutinising, interrogating and updating compliance records in relation to client structures;
• Liaison with Systems Analyst to run reports and check data entry records on Viewpoint;
• Carrying out risk assessments for client structures;
• Acting as limited authorised signatory in respect of risk assessments;
• Any other related duties that may be required by a Director from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years’ experience of working in Compliance within the fiduciary sector.
• Someone who will be willing to undertake a profession qualification in Compliance.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
194 total views, 1 today