21 May 2019
Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading law firm seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To undertake a range of compliance and risk management duties. These include obligations that are determined by applicable laws and regulations covering anti-money laundering (AML), financial services businesses, data protection and confidentiality requirements, the Law Society Codes and the company group's own compliance and risk management policies and standards.
• To foster a culture of compliance across the Firm and assist the Head of Guernsey Compliance and the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer to identify, assess, and adequately mitigate regulatory compliance risks to ensure that the Firm's regulatory compliance and related operational risks are satisfactorily managed.
• To be a member of the Risk & Compliance team and develop, over time, strong capabilities across a broad range of the compliance programme. This role will be accountable for (along with others in the global team): conducting the first level triage of AML automated monitoring across various jurisdictions for the Firm globally, assist Head of Guernsey Compliance with AML investigations and Data Protection Officer (DPO) activities, undertake various Compliance Monitoring reviews and conduct high risk and PEP rolling reviews.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years of experience working in a Compliance, Risk or operational control- type function within a Financial Services Business or law firm
• The successful candidate will be expected to hold relevant professional qualifications
• Experience working with automated AML screening tools preferred
• Experience of working with lawyers or professionals, client due diligence documents and matter management systems preferred
• Experience multi-tasking across numerous discrete activities successfully
• Good knowledge of AML regulations in Guernsey with some knowledge of Jersey, Cayman, BVI, HK or UK preferred
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
33 total views, 1 today