20 Sep 2018
Compliance Administrator (Fiduciary), Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator (Fiduciary).
This is a full time role, however, someone looking for a minimum of 30 hours a week could be considered (Monday – Friday during core hours).
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide support to the company’s compliance function. To assist in meeting the requirements of the regulatory framework. To provide significant input into supporting and enhancing the risk control environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding regulatory requirements and expectations for the corporate licences held – Regulation of Fiduciaries, Non- Regulated Financial Services Businesses, Data Protection and others
• Understanding the compliance procedures and company policies necessary to fulfil the compliance functions on a day to day basis
• Reviewing and reporting the findings for various compliance reviews in line with the compliance monitoring programme
• Maintaining and updating the various compliance registers and logs to evidence the compliance department has completed appropriate checks in accordance with GFSC and other regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Knowledge of Funds and Licensees (Conduct of Business) Rules 2016 (advantageous).
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
164 total views, 4 today