24 Aug 2018
Compliance administrator/Deputy MLRO – Fiduciary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Compliance administrator/Deputy MLRO – Fiduciary.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding the regulatory requirements for the company to ensure it acts in line with Fiduciary and other required regulations to maintain and protect the company. In addition, where required, knowledge of the Protection of Investors regulations.
• Understanding the Companies compliance procedures and policies necessary to fulfil the compliance functions on a day to day basis.
• Maintain and update any regulatory changes to the country sanctions list in conjunction with the compliance director and/or assistant, along with oversight of our third party databases for sanctioning checks and reviews.
• Periodic reviews and reporting all exceptions to the reconciliations of the client bank accounts
• Act as Deputy MLRO for the company and its subsidiaries and in some cases act as nominated officer where required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in Compliance sector within the financial services idustry.
• Experience of working in Trust and Company environment or a basic level of fund knowledge (advantageous).
• Knowledge and experience with Excel and Word.
• Right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1307 total views, 1 today