13 May 2019
Company Secretary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretary.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide the company secretarial and corporate governance function. Act as a contact point for other offices within the group in relation to company secretarial matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing all statutory and regulatory returns, with input from other teams as necessary;
• Filing accounts;
• Maintaining standard resolutions for the master entities;
• Preparing all board meeting packs and completing all minutes;
• Liaising with senior management teams, compliance and human resources to ensure all correspondence with the Guernsey Financial Services Commission (the Commission) is accurate and timely;
• Liaising with in-house counsel in other jurisdictions.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years’ prior relevant experience, and ideally an understanding of Guernsey corporate, regulatory, and compliance laws that are applicable to businesses (although experience in non-fiduciary financial services businesses will be considered).
• A sound educational background.
• STEP or ICSA qualified, or possess a law degree.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
49 total views, 1 today