28 Dec 2018
Company Secretary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretary.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for providing company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients of the company (funds clients). The role will include providing company secretarial services to existing and prospective new funds, working with the relevant listing authorities, and ensuring the compliance with corporate governance codes, principles of best practice and company secretarial procedures. The role will also involve undertaking work on behalf of other operating companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To convene, attend board and committee meetings,
• To liaise with Board members and other relevant parties in respect of meeting arrangements.
• To manage the timely preparation of agendas, action points and minutes arising from each meetings.
• To provide company secretarial support for the set-up of corporate entities and LP’s in various jurisdictions as well as maintaining company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance.
• To ensure adherence to good corporate governance principles concerning all Company Secretarial matters.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant experience working in a Company Secretarial area, fund administration or similar environment.
• Knowledge of UKLA Listing Rules, MAR and the local regulatory framework.
• Qualified ICSA (or training toward this qualification) would be an advantage.
• Good experience of writing concise and accurate minutes.
• Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A working knowledge and experience of Viewpoint and/or other systems would be desirable.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
25 total views, 1 today