30 Mar 2020
Company Secretary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretary.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role will include providing company secretarial services to existing and prospective new funds, working with the relevant listing authorities, and ensuring the compliance with corporate governance codes, principles of best practice and company secretarial procedures. The role will also involve undertaking work on behalf of other operating companies, particularly in respect of Guernsey Registry filings and TISE Listing Sponsor duties.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To convene, attend board and committee meetings.
• To liaise with Board members and other relevant parties in respect of meeting arrangements.
• To manage the timely preparation of agendas, action points and minutes arising from each meetings.
• To provide company secretarial support for the set-up of corporate entities and LP’s in various jurisdictions as well as maintaining company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance.
• To ensure adherence to good corporate governance principles concerning all Company Secretarial matters.
• To make stock exchange announcements as and when required.
• To co-ordinate the preparation of board packs and their timely circulation and dispatch in conjunction with the fund administration teams.
• To ensure good levels of communication with client teams (all levels of staff).
• To prepare notices, proxies and other supporting documents for General Meetings, including liaison with relevant legal advisors.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2-5 years’ experience working in a Company Secretarial area, fund administration or similar environment.
• Knowledge of UKLA Listing Rules, MAR and the local regulatory framework.
• Qualified ICSA (or training toward this qualification) would be an advantage.
• Good experience of writing concise and accurate minutes.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
65 total views, 2 today