25 Nov 2019
Company Secretary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Company Secretary.
Overall purpose of the role:
The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide recommendations to Board on corporate governance best practice for the Bank and execute as agreed by executive management and the Board.
• Coordinate and attend Board meetings of relevant companies and provide accurate minutes of the deliberations and decision of those Boards (or committees of the Board).
• Liaise with the Managing Director and Board committee Chairperson as required, regarding the convening of Board and
• Board Committee meetings.
• Drafting of Agenda and Minutes of meetings of the Board and Board Committees.
• Liaise with Directors and Officers regarding attendance at meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 10 years of broad experience of both staff and operational management gained in an appropriate business environment, preferably the Finance sector.
• Proven ability to work under pressure to a high standard, with a particular focus on responding to stakeholder needs at short notice.
• Ability to operate effectively at a management level and build successful working relationships with senior colleagues and external professional and regulatory contacts.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
149 total views, 1 today