10 Feb 2018
Company Secretarial Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Officer.
Reporting to an Associate Director, the purpose of this position is to provide corporate services clients in the Guernsey office with company secretarial services together with providing support and guidance to other client teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating all company secretarial matters, including convening Board meetings, production of Board packs, attendance and preparation of minutes for Board meetings for corporate services clients
• Assisting in the development of the corporate services function including new business opportunities and ongoing review of processes
• Maintenance of registers for corporate services entities and all records detailing all contractual relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working as a company secretary.
• Ideally professional qualified – preferably ICSA CSQS level.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
481 total views, 1 today