1 Feb 2018
Company Secretarial Assistant Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Assistant Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide company secretarial support to collateralised commercial reinsurance entities including limited liability companies, ICCs and PCCs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for the majority of the following in respect of the specified entities.
• Maintaining statutory records.
• Issuing share certificates on receipt of collateral and updating the share register.
• Completing company secretarial documentation in relation to the payment of distributions from share premium and dividends.
• Transcribing minutes for board and committee meetings.
• Researching and investigating matters to determine the correct approach to documenting.
• Assisting with the set-up of security arrangements including letters of credit and reinsurance trust accounts.
• Assisting with ad hoc projects as requested.
The successful candidate will have:
• Worked in a company secretarial role for at least 3 years.
• Formal minute taking experience.
• No formal qualifications are required.
• Good knowledge of Guernsey Companies Law and company secretarial issues.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
452 total views, 1 today