30 Mar 2020
Company Secretarial Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To provide administrative support to the Company Secretaries and assist with all company secretarial matters relating to the clients of the company:
• Assisting in the submission of statutory filings, such as, Annual Validations
• Maintaining records on database
• Preparation of meeting agendas and board packs
• Maintaining the board meeting calendar, plus minute and action point schedules and generating regular, accurate reports to management
• Responsibility for ensuring meeting arrangements are booked, including travel, room bookings and meal arrangements
• Preparation and submission of general Guernsey Registry filings in a timely manner
• Any other duties that may be reasonably required
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
92 total views, 1 today