12 Oct 2018
Company Secretarial Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Administrator.
This is a full time role however candidates looking for flexible/part time hours would also be considered such as school hours. The hours could also suit working parents but they must be experienced company secretaries as relevant experience is essential for this role.
Overview of role:
To provide company secretarial support to the Guernsey teams, to liaise with and support their local
Wealth Planners and to act as a contact point for other offices.
Undertake all duties including the following:
• Preparing returns (in conjunction with Compliance)
• Filing accounts
• Preparing all board meeting packs and completing all minutes
• Updating any signing authorities
• Preparing any minutes / resolutions required to be signed by the companies
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 - 5 years’ prior Company Secretarial experience.
• STEP / ICSA qualification or working toward completion thereof.
• Sound educational background.
• A good understanding of Guernsey Company Law.
• A confident manner is necessary as is the ability to handle a wide variety of administrative tasks efficiently.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
828 total views, 7 today