31 Aug 2018
Company Secretarial Administrator, Guernsey | ALL,Not specified
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Administrator.
Overview of role:
To provide company secretarial support to the Guernsey teams, to liaise with and support their local
Wealth Planners and to act as a contact point for other offices.
Undertake all duties including the following:
• Preparing returns (in conjunction with Compliance)
• Filing accounts
• Preparing all board meeting packs and completing all minutes
• Updating any signing authorities
• Preparing any minutes / resolutions required to be signed by the companies
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 - 5 years’ prior Company Secretarial experience.
• STEP / ICSA qualification or working toward completion thereof.
• Sound educational background.
• A good understanding of Guernsey Company Law.
• A confident manner is necessary as is the ability to handle a wide variety of administrative tasks efficiently.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1279 total views, 1 today