8 Apr 2019
Communications Executive, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Communications Executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating and commissioning content to support brand campaigns, new product launches and seasonal/trend-led activities for print and online, including copy, imagery, infographics and videos.
• Commissioning content to be written by company’s stable of expert ambassadors, in-house writers, freelancers and agencies on topics ranging from supplements to general health and nutrition.
• Using tools such as Moz, Hitwise and Google Trends to find article topics and to optimise content for SEO.
• Editing and proof-reading content produced by external writers and ambassadors to ensure copy is accurate, adheres to style guide and is in line with EU claims legislation.
• Managing/updating content budget.
• Supporting the delivery of the in-house brand magazine from concept to completion, including:
• Contributing ideas for features, briefing ambassadors and freelance journalists to write features, writing features, editing features
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven proofreading, editing and writing skills.
• Excellent brief-writing skills.
• Attention to detail and eye for design.
• Responds positively to time pressures.
• Works effectively in a highly complex, diverse and changing environment.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and online collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams or Google Docs.
• Degree or relevant qualification in English, communications, journalism or digital marketing.
• Portfolio of published work.
• Previous experience in an editorial or web-related position.
• Previous experience of editing copy for print.
• Management skills (to co-ordinate contributors).
• Strong knowledge of or enthusiasm about the health and nutrition industry.
• Competent with other online insight/analytics packages, tools and platforms (i.e. Hitwise, Moz, WebTrends, Wordpress, Google Analytics).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
53 total views, 2 today